May God Bless You this day beyond measure! May He pour out His richest blessings in lavish ever-increasing abundant overflowing blessings of LOVE, JOY, PEACE, HOPE and PERFECT HEALTH upon YOU!!! May your every need be met and may everything you put your hand to prosper. Know that you are His chosen child and you are Loved and Treasured by the King of Kings. God Bless You!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Spring Cleaning

It's time....the dreaded time of year when the Spring Cleaning Bug bites!
This year I think I might need to rent one of those giant dumpsters builders use on the job site....that would make the process so much easier...than trying to find new homes for all of the items that must go.
The house and studio are a wreck!
I am seriously considering an 'elimination-diet'!

You know, where you keep and maintain the beneficial and eliminate all else!
Drastic measures!

I have also been sending out resumes, over 30+ and interviews have begun!
This process has aided in the drastic Spring Cleaning efforts...purging of all areas in my life is underway.
I think a trip to the ABC store is needed to get a good supply of empty boxes to help in the sorting...
 

Leaving in the first wave of cleaning.
*Clothes that no longer fit 

 [since going gluten-free I've lost a ton of 
  weight!]
*Fabric Scraps
*Recycled Art Supplies
*Old Magazines

Now what I rather be doing....
Working on a new amazing quilt design that came to me in the middle of the night...when I should have been sleeping!!

Happy Wednesday,
with love as always,

Carol a.k.a. Beulah

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! Must we start spring cleaning already :-) It's chilly here today so maybe I can put it off a while longer. Have fun!
    ~ Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same bug! Must be something in the air. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the last year I've been on a mission to simplify. It's hard. :) blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit to share your thoughts, ideas and words of encouragement! May your day be filled with overflowing endless hours of Joy blanketed in Love.