May God Bless You this day beyond measure! May He pour out His richest blessings in lavish ever-increasing abundant overflowing blessings of LOVE, JOY, PEACE, HOPE and PERFECT HEALTH upon YOU!!! May your every need be met and may everything you put your hand to prosper. Know that you are His chosen child and you are Loved and Treasured by the King of Kings. God Bless You!

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Resumes and Waiting .............

This past week I sent out over 14 resumes!
5 have resulted in nibbles, requesting more information and one position had filled before the posted closing date.



What do YOU do when waiting?

I am currently waiting on responses to the resumes sent out.
I am waiting to hear if my proposal was selected in a national search.
I am waiting for a certain publication to be released that has some of my work within the pages.
I am waiting on Spring to finally arrive with warm sunny days.
I am waiting at the gate ready to spring into action....

Logic says I should wait patiently...
Reality, the energy of waiting has me overflowing with activity!
Many new projects are underway!
The house is a mess...when the creative flow is moving...well, mess happens.
I could post photos, but I'm afraid someone would report the mess and the house might be declared as unfit for human habitation.



Off to work on my nephew's wedding quilt...

Happy Wednesday!
with love as always,

Carol a.k.a. Beulah

1 comment:

  1. Ojalá tus esperas tengan buen resultado. Lindo tu blog.
    Saludos desde Chile
    Maru

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit to share your thoughts, ideas and words of encouragement! May your day be filled with overflowing endless hours of Joy blanketed in Love.