May God Bless You this day beyond measure! May He pour out His richest blessings in lavish ever-increasing abundant overflowing blessings of LOVE, JOY, PEACE, HOPE and PERFECT HEALTH upon YOU!!! May your every need be met and may everything you put your hand to prosper. Know that you are His chosen child and you are Loved and Treasured by the King of Kings. God Bless You!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Scrappy New Year!



Scrappy New Year!
That's right...
Scraps are the theme for 2014 here at Sowing Stitches.
The sewing studio is overflowing with scraps and snippets of every size, shape and color imaginable!
There are boxes, bags, totes, piles, shelves basically mountains of scraps that must be used! (No sense in letting good fabric be thrown out in the trash.)



I've spent hours researching, gathering ideas, pining inspiration, all on the topic: Scrappy Quilts.[500 quilt blocks should put a dent in my scrap pile...right?]

Honestly, now is the time to tackle the abundance of overflowing scraps!
So for every creative adventure in 2014, 1 new quilting project created means that it will be mandatory 2 scrappy quilting projects must be created BEFORE starting the next 'new' project.

[We shall see how long this lasts...just like all well intended New Year's Resolutions...life may well happen...and something more exciting may come along! :)]

*No fabrics were harmed in the production of this post.

Happy Scrappy New Year!
May 2014 be filled with many happy hours of sewing, blog hops, quilting bees, laughter, and friends! May everything you set your hands to prosper and may you be blessed with Love, Joy, Hope, Peace, Prosperity and Perfect Health.



with Love as always,
Carol a.k.a. Beulah

4 comments:

  1. Oh every time I come here I am inspired Happy New Year and happy Quilting. Hug B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year...may you use all those scraps in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Such a great post!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am inspried as well by your post. I have an "Abundance" of scraps and larger pieces as well. Good wishes for your New Year Theme and focus, "until something more exciting comes along", and may it bring you much joy and satisfaction in your creative efforts to make some scrappy quilts! I may just go Sew right NOW! But I have to color my picture about my Health Resolves first.... ;)
    hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Such a great post!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am inspried as well by your post. I have an "Abundance" of scraps and larger pieces as well. Good wishes for your New Year Theme and focus, "until something more exciting comes along", and may it bring you much joy and satisfaction in your creative efforts to make some scrappy quilts! I may just go Sew right NOW! But I have to color my picture about my Health Resolves first.... ;)
    hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit to share your thoughts, ideas and words of encouragement! May your day be filled with overflowing endless hours of Joy blanketed in Love.