May God Bless You this day beyond measure! May He pour out His richest blessings in lavish ever-increasing abundant overflowing blessings of LOVE, JOY, PEACE, HOPE and PERFECT HEALTH upon YOU!!! May your every need be met and may everything you put your hand to prosper. Know that you are His chosen child and you are Loved and Treasured by the King of Kings. God Bless You!

Sunday, December 22, 2013

In the Stitch of Time

Trimming blocks and snipping threads was the 'theme' last week as I put together my bee blocks from a recent online quilting bee. I so enjoyed creating these blocks and found it quite difficult to stop making them after I had completed the blocks for all of the other bees. Which I am now thankful I kept on making them [sadly, many of the bees dropped out]had I not made all of the additional blocks this lovely quilt top would still be drifting along in my imagination! I keep hoping the missing bee blocks will arrive in the coming days...I plan to use them to create pillow shams or a matching baby blanket!


Now to decide on the border...and the backing! This is going to be a large quilt when completed, roughly 96 X 96 inches.

Curiosity is getting the better of me!
What would you choose to create the border and the backing?

Merry Christmas!
May your week be filled with Joyful Delights, Love and Laughter,surrounded by Family and Friends!


with love as always!

1 comment:

  1. I love this quilt! It look amazing with those beautiful colours..super great is a large quilt too.. it is going to look amazing on the bed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit to share your thoughts, ideas and words of encouragement! May your day be filled with overflowing endless hours of Joy blanketed in Love.