May God Bless You this day beyond measure! May He pour out His richest blessings in lavish ever-increasing abundant overflowing blessings of LOVE, JOY, PEACE, HOPE and PERFECT HEALTH upon YOU!!! May your every need be met and may everything you put your hand to prosper. Know that you are His chosen child and you are Loved and Treasured by the King of Kings. God Bless You!

Friday, October 18, 2013

Quilting Gallery Entry My Scrappy Star Table Runner

I have an entry in Quilting Gallery's Scrappy Stars!
You can join the fun enjoying the collection of Starry Quilts and by entering the weekly give-away at Quilting Gallery, below is the link to all the fun
http://quiltinggallery.com

Display name: Carol a.k.a Beulah
Quilt name: Scrappy Star Table Runner
Quilt size: width: 36 height: 24
Quilt description:
This is my original design, machine pieced and hand quilted. I love stars, scraps and 9 patch...so I created this table runner using a combination of quilt blocks: a star block and vanishing 9 patch. I love merging traditional quilt blocks to create 'new' blocks.
Photo thumbnail:



Winners are chosen by popular vote.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is beautiful I love the colours and the design. B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit to share your thoughts, ideas and words of encouragement! May your day be filled with overflowing endless hours of Joy blanketed in Love.