May God Bless You this day beyond measure! May He pour out His richest blessings in lavish ever-increasing abundant overflowing blessings of LOVE, JOY, PEACE, HOPE and PERFECT HEALTH upon YOU!!! May your every need be met and may everything you put your hand to prosper. Know that you are His chosen child and you are Loved and Treasured by the King of Kings. God Bless You!

Thursday, July 18, 2013

What in the World Have I been Doing?

Yikes!
I'm not sure what has been going on as of late. Well actually I do...Summer has arrived bringing much needed summer rains. The family's schedule has altered my blogging time....but then isn't that what summers are for? A quick look at the blog, one would think I had abandoned ship! So little posting....
However, I have been busy behind the scenes working on many projects...here are a few:

' new block designs to be released soon
' painted my front door
 
Never again shall I have a plain white door!

' rescued bundles of 'homeless' fabric
' made 125 X and + blocks
 
I think I may need help, I can't stop making these blocks!

' created 6 quilt tops
' canned blueberry jam, applesauce, apple jelly...now on to pears and salsa
' cleaned the garage
' planned quilting bees and fall activities
' watched the rain
' weeded flower beds

More weeds coming soon as the rains have boosted the growth of more.
Summer. I love summer, the perfect season for daydreams and breaking out of the routine!


May your day be filled with sunny skies!
with LOVE as always,
Beulah

ps

Wow! This is my 100th post! I must have been blogging more than I thought! :)

3 comments:

  1. You have been busy!!
    I admire your sewing skills :)
    LOVE the new door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a hundred posts. I don't have as much time to blog in the summers either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi from the hop! I had the same reaction to the x and plus blocks-I couldn't stop making them! But you have me beat-I made about 88 I think:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit to share your thoughts, ideas and words of encouragement! May your day be filled with overflowing endless hours of Joy blanketed in Love.