May God Bless You this day beyond measure! May He pour out His richest blessings in lavish ever-increasing abundant overflowing blessings of LOVE, JOY, PEACE, HOPE and PERFECT HEALTH upon YOU!!! May your every need be met and may everything you put your hand to prosper. Know that you are His chosen child and you are Loved and Treasured by the King of Kings. God Bless You!

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Summer 2013 Quilting Challenge Step One Complete


Fabrics have been pulled from my stash.
I may have to make a quick run to the fabric shop for additional pieces. :)

Today's task: decide on the quilt block[s] to be used.

I am seriously considering a making a medallion quilt since the format for the quilt is square.


Happy Thursday!
with LOVE as always,

Carol a.k.a. Beulah

PS: Have you looked at the calendar? Christmas is only 5 months away! Yikes! I better get busy!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well now.....it doesn't look like a trip to the quilt shop is necessary to me! LOL! But if you're like me, you're still missing that one "just right" fabric. I'm anxious to see what this pile of fabric evolves into. Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just found your blog through your flickr event. I just wanted to say that you are inspiring and if I wasn't still so self conscious I would love to join. Do you know of any quilting bees for beginners?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit to share your thoughts, ideas and words of encouragement! May your day be filled with overflowing endless hours of Joy blanketed in Love.