May God Bless You this day beyond measure! May He pour out His richest blessings in lavish ever-increasing abundant overflowing blessings of LOVE, JOY, PEACE, HOPE and PERFECT HEALTH upon YOU!!! May your every need be met and may everything you put your hand to prosper. Know that you are His chosen child and you are Loved and Treasured by the King of Kings. God Bless You!

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Happy Thursday!

Since I last posted, I celebrated my birthday #52, painted the front door Peacock Blue...personally I think it is more Aqua than the paint company says, created a mountain of pulled weeds, created multiple quilt tops....dealt with some pressing matters.
Best of all, I am seeing progress!

The 'ducks' are lining up...sort of....
Sowing Stitches is SEWING!
I've been busy getting the groundwork, loop holes etc dealt with while covered in threads and paint.
Trying to be organized...well just a little bit.
Progress so far: a new Facebook page for my sewing, a Twitter account, a Pinterest , a blog, a Flickr, new email accounts, a phone that is 'smarter' than I am, and as of yesterday I ...am now on Instagram. Now for an extreme ANALOG and KINESTHETIC individual this is huge!

Still to go: additional space to create, some equipment and machines, website, advertising, more happy customers.
Currently I am designing and creating original quilts and quilt patterns.
These make great gifts: weddings, milestone birthdays, special occasions, graduations, retirements or just to snuggle or grab for a picnic.

And coming soon.....classic in style, little girls dresses.
As well as quilting services.

Yes, I am still painting and 'doing' art, it's who I am and what I do.

Now to learn how to link all of my other media components to my blog and learn how to create blog buttons!

Oh, I almost forgot!
Details of the Quilting Bee will be released very soon!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday you are doing very well I wish I was as motivated as you are. Great job. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work, Girl!
    I am trying to cath up with you! hope it happens soon! So much to organize and fix up and so little time.....
    Hearts,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I had #52 last month. But, wow, you seem to be getting more organized and ambitious with age and I'm going the other way. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit to share your thoughts, ideas and words of encouragement! May your day be filled with overflowing endless hours of Joy blanketed in Love.